See Poco X3 Pro is a performance oriented device and you can’t expect that it perform great in all areas. For a normal user who usually clicks photos the cameras are not bad. You can easily install G-Cam and fix all the current issues.
- The Realme 7 Pro has an AMOLED screen but a lower-grade processor.
- If a stock ROM is open-source such as Android, code can be accessed by the developer, edited, recompiled, and re-released for another android or Custom ROM.
- This means, the same camera module layout along with the snappy fingerprint scanner built into the power button.
- At first the plan worked and the price tumbled as usual.
- You can flash or Software Update your Xiaomi phone from MIUI stock ROM (Flash File) using official Mi Flash Tool.
Remember Sometimes while rooting or while installing custom or stock ROM, we eventually brick our android phone. There is a solution for this which is provided here on this page “Flashing new stock ROM“. We have shown you the easiest ways to flash the stock firmware on your phone. The MIUI 12.5 Enhanced Edition update has started rolling out for the Poco X3 Pro. The new software update brings system stability, security, and performance enhancements.
Xiaomi equips the Poco X3 Pro with Android 11 and its in-house user interface MIUI 12. The Android security patches were at the level of April 2021 at the time of testing (end of May) and consequently still pretty up to date. Xiaomi offers the Poco X3 Pro in blue, metal bronze, and black.
The Full HD+ resolution – that’s 2400 x 1080 pixles – might not sound top of the line, but it’s really as much as you’ll need and doesn’t negatively affect fidelity. It is the 2nd month of 2023, I have owned the phone for about 2-3 years and I am satisfied, standard use, playing games and movies and music is full excellent. I had to reconfigure the proximity sensor and the Themes app prevented the phone from ringing on an incoming call. The update to Miui 14 is lengthy, hopefully all users will see it soon. The POCO X3 Pro is a step up above the POCO X3 NFC that launched in the latter half of 2020, but it’s still more or less the same device with some slightly changed internals. Both devices look the same, and nobody could really blame you for mixing the two up.
- The 6GB/128GB model costs ₹19,999 ($272), and you get a 120Hz AMOLED panel, much better 108MP camera, and a more premium design.
- POCO X3 Pro comes with a 6.67-inch IPS LCD panel with 1080×2400 resolution, 120Hz refresh rate and 240Hz touch sensitivity.
- Aside from display options, performance level, battery life and the size of the phone, many people nowadays want the ability to take good pictures from a smartphone.
- However, just like TWRP, this version of orange fox recovery is yet to released officially.
favourite budget phone of 2020, and the Pro is a better phone in enough areas to make it an easy recommendation too. The Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro also has an IR blaster, the little black dot on the top of the phone. This is used by the Xi Remote app to function as a universal remote. And while its library doesn’t Stock Firmware have the commands for all our gear, we’re not going to complain about a more-or-less free feature. The back of the Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro is dressed up to look like dual-finish strips of matte and glossy glass. There’s a very large ‘Poco’ logo printed on the layer under the back cover.